Followers

Friday, February 8, 2013

Blu Birthday!

 
Hello, another of the ladies that I work with wanted a birthday card for her two year old grand-daughter.  She loves the movie "Rio" with the parrots.  It took me a while to find the only parrot I had on Wild Card 2.  I hope she likes it.  By the way, that was a really cute movie.  Very colorful.  The card shape came from the Art philosophy cartridge.  My husband who is my greatest critic, which I don't always enjoy, said the parrot was hard to see with the background.  I cut the bird a little larger with a yellow shadow and that helped a little.  I took this picture before I did that.  The inside says:  I will be Blu if I don't wish you a Happy Birthday.  One of the parrots is named "Blu".  tfl.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Caroline, I love this card and this parrot!! I almost used this card shape myself today working on a project, and now that I've seen it I know I will be using it for sure! I like the parrot and think he shows up just fine, but I'm sure with the yellow shadow it is even better! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!