Followers

Monday, February 4, 2013

You're my Cup of Tea and You are the Cherry on Top!




These two cards were made from my Imagine for Valentine's Day.  Both cards were made with the Kate's Kitchen cartridge.  The sentiment from the tea pot card was on the cartridge and the cherry card sentiment was computer generated.  The card bases were made with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  We have had snow every day for the past three days.  Glad it wasn't that much each time.  I am looking forward to spring, which is my favorite season.  tfl.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Caroline I love these cards!! I love Kate's Kitchen anyway and you have used the images so well on your cards! I just might have to lift these two cards! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!