Followers

Monday, September 8, 2014

Purse Challenge!

Our fabulous designer, Diana chose a really fun challenge, this week.  Over at BBTB2, the challenge is to use a purse in your card or project.  There are alot of purse cuts, so this should make it really fun.  I have had my Paperdolls Teen Scene cartridge for quite a while and haven't used it.  I loved this image in the cartridge and had to use it.  I used a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketch blog.   It was fun to make a girly card!!  Come and join the fun!!  tfl.

6 comments:

  1. This is fun, stylish, and super cool !!! The colors are perfect together , the die cuts are beautiful !!! Love, love this !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and cute card Caroline! I love this cart and wish I owned it, but I don't...yet. lol Love that image of the girl with her purse, so cute and perfect to give to a granddaughter with a gift card inside. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Caroline!! Love the teenager. I'm watching this cartridge at Hobby Lobby. They have it marked down, but not quite enough yet. Will buy it when it goes a little lower. So love the papers you used. Our oldest granddaughter would so love this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That teen sure knows how to wear a purse. So cute, great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's SO stylin'! I love this cartridge, although I've not had any opportunity to cut any of the girls…just the boys, but it's such a cute cartridge!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!