Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Spooky!!!





Hello, I have a card that I made for my youngest son, who is 25, but still needs a Halloween card, lol.  I found this card at the Silhouette Online Store and thought of him.  This is just the cutest cut!!  I added the ghosts to make it more spooky.  We just got back from North Caroline to see my folks.  The trees and the mountains were beautiful.  We had alot of traffic jams and construction.  UGH.  We had the most fabulous weather, but the time went way too quickly.  tfl.


And here I am taking a rest:

1 comment:

  1. Love your Halloween Card. The Ghost did make it more Spooky Cute! Glad to hear you had a nice trip. Thanks for Sharing some Pictures. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!