Followers

Monday, April 18, 2016

You're so Tweet!


There are so many birdie images to choose from for our challenge over at BBTB2.  I am hosting for   Brenda who has chosen the fun challenge of using a bird in our card or project.  I decided to go vintage and make this card for my mother in law's birthday.  She likes birdies and used to feed them and watch for them in her yard.  She is in assisted living now, so I wanted to bring the birdie inside to her.  The bird house is from Cindy Lou as well as the flourish.  The birdie came from Create a Critter, the flowers and leaves from Artiste and the tag is from George.  Come and join the fun!!  tfl.

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Caroline! I love the birdhouse and the cute bird. You doily and papers are perfect. I know your MIL will appreciate this card and the thought behind it. I love watching the birds too, especially the hummers. Thank you for your sweet words. I miss you guys and will always hold a special place in my heart for you all. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the vintage feel, without a doubt! Love all the texture, with the twine and flowers from Artiste, to go with the sweet bird and his house! Hope your MIL enjoys this!!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. tweet tweet, so sweet. brilliant - lots to see and lots of layers. so pretty. thanks for hosting this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is such a sweet card! I love the colors and inking, the little bird and his home. Sure to bring a smile to your moms face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love everything about this card. The bird and birdhouse are so cute, the color scheme is one of my faves and your embellishments add the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!