Followers

Monday, September 19, 2016

Apple of My Eye


Well, it is almost apple season or will soon be, so I chose using an apple on your project over at BBTB2.  I am in charge of picking the challenge this week.  Can't you just taste that wonderful apple??  There are alot of apples to choose from and I can't wait to see what you come up with.  I got this cute image from the Kate's ABC's cartridge, one of my favorites.  The sentiment is from the Just Because cartridge.  You should go check out what my amazing design sisters have come up with!! tfl.

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable card, Caroline. I love red and green, sweet and great for apple season. Thank you for this theme, I really enjoy working on this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Perfect pairing of cuts. And I love the color combo. Hanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of forget about all the cool sayings on just because cards! Love this one-goes with your apple perfectly.
    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!