Followers

Monday, October 31, 2016

Trick or Treat




This is another Halloween card for the challenge over at BBTB2 and Marti has chosen to use a flourish on our card or project.  I am still in the Halloween mode and decided to make a Halloween card.  The images came from the Create with Flourish cartridge and I made this into an easel card.  I put some stickles on the moon.  Come and check out what my design sisters have come up with.

This is another card that I made for the challenge:  I am not terribly crazy about this Halloween card.  The card below used the Creative Cards cartridge and the flower is from Bits and Pieces.  tfl




3 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your latest creations. Trying to get back to visiting others blogs. Have been having a hard time dealing with the passing of my brother. I'm glad I visited. Happy Halloween to you.
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween one-I need to dig out Celebrate with a Flourish-haven't used that one for a long time!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. both the cards are great. I hate when I draw a blank on a theme, and then later think of some great ideas. The Halloween card is spook-tac-u-lar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!