Followers

Monday, November 21, 2016

So Very Thankful!


We are having another Thanksgiving theme over at BBTB2 and Susan has chosen anything with "thanks or thankful".  Well you really can't make a project for Thanksgiving without it, right?  For the label, I used an image from Lacey Labels, the pumpkins from Pooh and Friends and the corn schalk is from my Silhouette Cameo.  The grass came from Zooballoo.  I used quite a few different cartridges.  I thank God for my many blessings and His guidance in my life.  I could not go through life without His care.  tfl.

2 comments:

  1. what a nice sentiment. I should say that to myself everyday! Lovely card - love all the details - one of my favorites of the season! Happy Thanksgiving Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scene you have created for the challenge Caroline! You have used a lot of carts on this one my friend. I know what you mean, I never would have gotten through the last 3 years if not for the Lord. I can't imagine how people get through life without Him! I know I have a lot of blessings (even though I lost Dwayne) and I am very thankful too! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!