Followers

Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Anniversary, red and white!


Are you into gear making all those beautiful Valentine projects?  Our talented designer over at BBTB2 has chosen a theme of red and white.  My oldest son had a recent anniversary and so I picked this image from the Artfully Sent cartridge.  The Happy Anniversary image is from Lyrical Letters and I chose to print it on the heart.  I realized that I picked this love image for their card, last year.  Oops.  Well. hope to see your project linked up with us.  tfl.

4 comments:

  1. Love how you used this image Caroline! The card turned out beautiful!!! I should make this one myself. Dwayne and I would have celebrated our 24th anniversary on the 13th. This card would have been great for him if he was still here. I love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this bold white love onto patterned background, Caroline! And those sweet details, very beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that background paper is a popular design - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and pretty images!
    Artfully Sent is a cartridge that I do not own but I love that image! Like the writing on the heart too!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!