Followers

Monday, August 28, 2017

Cultivate Joy!



It is all about Labor Day over at BBTB2 and so you get to pick a career of choice.  My Dad's birthday is coming up soon, so I made this card for him.  He is retired now, but was a farmer his whole life.  I know it is still very important to him and so I wanted to make this farming scene for him.  I used  the Country Life cartridge.  We had a windmill on our farm, when I was growing up, so I had to add that to the scene.  Come on over to BBTB2 and join the fun!  Happy Labor Day, too.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love your farm scene. So many cuts to make this beautiful card. I know your dad will love it. Thanks for hosting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great card for your dad! I know he will love it. Such a wonderful scene!! And such a needed career!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!