Followers

Monday, September 11, 2017

Autumn Leaves



Hi again, it is time for another challenge over at BBTB2, and I have chosen Autumn Leaves for the theme for the week.  I have seen some leaf changes already.  You should be able to find alot of leaf choices.  I found my image in J Goode Designs.  This image uses the write feature to highlight the wording and leaves, and I also added another leaf to this design.  It just looked like it needed another leaf.  I hope you come and join us and link up your project with us.

2 comments:

  1. Caroline, I love this challenge, thank you for selecting the Autumn Leaves challenge. Your card is wonderful. I love the background paper you used and the colors, as well as your Cricut cuts. In South Carolina the locals would make that read, Happy Fall, Y'all. LOL. I am not THAT local.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!