Followers

Monday, October 30, 2017

Cricut Word Challenge


Michelle has chosen our challenge over at BBTB2 and it is to use some Cricut word art.  I have two cards to share that I have made for my grandchildren for Halloween.  The first is a card that is from the Autumn Celebrations cartridge and the little witch is from Trick or Treat.  The Beware wording is from the Happy Hauntings cartridge.

I used the frame and title for the card below from the Creepy Critters cartridge and the spider is from the Photo Booth Props cartridge.  I added some crystal laquer to the spider to make it more creepy. And that is it.  tfl.




3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Caroline! Both of your cards are so cute. I think I am partial to the witch house card. How fun for your grandchildren!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all three cards - you have been busy. Don't you love just mixing up different cuts from all of DS to make cards? You have great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such fun!!!!! My kids LOVE getting cards from their grandma-makes their day! I bet you are a fabulous grandma that spoils them with lots of love!!!! Both cards are amazingly cool!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!